Sitemap for Sonia R. Mendez, DDS in South San Francisco, CA
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Office
- Dental Practice
- Emergency Dental Care
- Denture Adjustments and Repairs
- Denture Relining
- Mouth Guards
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth
- Partial Dentures for Back Teeth
- Routine Dental Care
- The Process for Getting Dentures
Branded Dental Products
Helpful Dental Information
- 7 Signs You Need Endodontic Surgery
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Can a Cracked Tooth be Saved with a Root Canal and Crown
- Dental Anxiety
- Denture Care
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Preventative Dental Care
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- The Truth Behind Root Canals
- Types of Dental Root Fractures
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures
- What is an Endodontist
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When a Situation Calls for an Emergency Surgery
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
Will Dental Offices Still Be Open During The Coronavirus (COVID -19) Transmission Prevention Efforts?
As the president of the California Dental Association put it, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is “undoubtedly the single largest crisis we will face in our lifetimes.” As a major public health threat, COVID-19 has forced society to put life on pause and relearn what it means to make do with just the essentials. Unfortunately, due…
Want to understand the benefits of choosing a family dentist who can provide your family with the necessary dental services they need? One of the more important benefits of a family dentist is that they treat dental patients of all ages, which means they know which treatment options are ideal for children and which ones…
As many of you are already aware, recent events have made it necessary for us to close our doors until at least April 7th. This decision was not made lightly, but we feel it is important for us to make sacrifices in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. These are the actions that have been recommended by the California Dental Association and the Centers for Disease Control.
During this time, we are asking for your patience as we work to deal with the situation as best we can. In the coming days and weeks, we will be in contact with affected patients in order to reschedule these appointments in as timely a manner as possible.
We are available for emergency appointments only. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed to the best of our ability. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (650) 588-8000.
If you receive an email or text message from the office regarding an appointment between March 16 and March 27th, please disregard this message.
I hope that you and yours are safe and healthy in this trying time.
Take care and stay well,